- To frame and promote adequate food, health and as constitutional entitlements and integrate other human rights in policies, laws and operational frameworks in food, health and trade systems.
- To ensure trade and investments systems promote public interests, social inclusion, economic justice and human rights.
- To enhance legal empowerment of communities and capacities of duty bears and other stake holders in economic rights, and the right to adequate food, nutrition and health.
- To facilitate social justice in food, health and social , through strategic and probono litigation and access to justice in respect to violations related to food, health, and economic rights.
- To initiate and participate in networks at national, sub-regional, regional and global levels for strengthening economic rights and the right to adequate food, nutrition, and health
- To grow an organisation that operates in an effective, efficient, professional and accountable manner.
Promoting Social Justice in Food, Trade and Health Systems
The Center for Food and Adequate Living Rights (CEFROHT), is a human rights not-for-profit organization whose mission is to promote social justice in food, health, trade and investment systems, through the use of legal tools and social accountability approaches such as strategic litigation, Community empowerment, Legal and policy advocacy to advance the right to a standard of living adequate for health and well-being in Uganda and Africa.
A world where the right to adequate Living for everyone is realized.
To promote social justice in food, health and trade systems, through strategic litigation, legal-policy advocacy, community empowerment and capacity building.